Who we are
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is Vegan Food Law
. All communications regarding the processing of your personal data shall be directed at [email protected]
We collect and process the following data:
1. Contact data. If you fill the webform to contact us, we will collect your first name, your surname and your email address. These data are mandatory and if these are not provided, we cannot contact you and manage your requested.
2. Contract data. If you decide to contract our services, we collect and process the personal data involved in such services, like the contact details of your company which must be up to date. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and you are expected to update any information you provide.
We use your personal data to:
– Contact you and manage requests, commercial and professional interactions with you;
– Provide our services and managing all the different aspects of our cooperation.
The legal basis of these processing activities is our legitimate interest to contact you and respond to your requests, and your express consent where indicated by you.
Data transfer and disclosure
We do not disclose any of your data unless it is necessary for the performance of our service, or to our professional suppliers who provide us their services (email, data storage, etc.).
We will retain the personal data submitted through our website and collected during the course of the services while we have commercial and professional relations with you. Once such personal data is no longer used for the purpose mentioned above, it will be deleted. We may retain personal data beyond the aforementioned periods for legal or administrative reasons. like defending our responsibility and complying with mandatory legal obligations, subject to applicable law.
We implement security measures and personal data protection schemes as required by law to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your data and protection against unauthorised access, modification or destruction.
You have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
– request access to your personal data (data subject access request);
– request the correction of the personal data that we hold about you;
– request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
– request the transfer to you or a third party of the personal data you have provided us (right to data portability);
– withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
Note that if you oppose or request erasure or restriction of processing, we may not be able to provide our services.
We may require proof of identiy, such as a digital copy of your identification document like your ID card or passport.
You have the right to make any complaint to the competent authority, in this case the French data protection authority (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
LAST UPDATE: 13/11/2022